Monday, June 23, 2008

Knights of the Old Republic

Alright, we finished another custom order! Whoo! Anyway, this little guy is Darth Revan from "Knights of the Old Republic". He's the guy (or girl) that you play as during the game. I have never played it, but the boyfriend has, but I always thought it looked fun. Maybe I'll have to dig it up and play it now. Anyway, viola! Here he is:

He looks so evil, with his little hood! He actually has a lot of different layers--the brown part (which has decorative sewing and painting on it), the red thing that hangs down, the gray belt, and then the ring with the straps coming off of it. It's a pretty cool costume, actually.
His cloak can be removed too, there are little claspies (kind of like Superman's cape) that hold it on. His helmet comes off to, and kind of snaps on the front of his face.
Our customer wanted a lighstaff, too, that's why the lightsaber looks a little bigger than normal. He looks kind of cute without his helmet on!

Well, that's it for now. I'm having some trouble deciding what to work on next--I do want to finish Batman, but I also want to do more Star Wars characters. I was thinking about making the Max Rebo Band, but I'm not sure if anyone would even want that. I still really want to do Link and Zelda, though, so I might do them first, I don't know. Ah! It's so frustrating.

Anyway, stay tuned! I know we'll have something cool completed by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to do the Max Rebo Band, do it! People who want them will come out of the woodwork. I LOVE the Max Rebo Band guys - mostly b/c I had them all as action figures.... So I'm a fan!!!

Anonymous said...

Please do the Max Rebo Band! I would love to see this!

Nysspoi said...

He's perfect! My fave game of all time, and done in crochet! wonderful!
Off to explore your later posts :)