Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tauntaun plush!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while. Stuff has just been kind of boring around here lately. We're still making our dudes, but they are nothing new, just Star Wars and Lord of the Rings characters, stuff you guys have seen before. Anyway, I finally found something that I thought was pretty neat! This little plushie is going to be at the same show that our Star Wars guys are going to be at! We are going to be in good company. Take a look! It was designed by artist Heidi Kennedy--you can check out her stuff over at My Paper Crane.
Aww, Luke is so cold. He does not look very happy.

And the tauntaun's tummy zips up, and Luke fits inside. How cute is that? And before anyone asks, yes, I may have a small obsession with tauntauns being split open and used for warmth. Does anyone have a problem with that? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Anyway, hopefully we will be done with the repeat characters soon and be able to make some new characters, but who knows. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

ninjahq said...

This is so adorable - do you know who made it?

Geek Central Station said...

Sorry! I posted it without credit to the creator. I fixed it now. Her name is Heidi, and she runs a website called My Paper Crane. I put a link in the post!

Kizmo said...

More Star Wars cuteness for you.
http://www.likecool.com/American_Beauty--Pic--Gear.html

LEon said...

This is indeed very creative and cute.