Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The ABC's of Nerdiness

I love looking at alphabet books. They always have the neatest illustrations in them. But even the very coolest one I've ever seen (it was about kitties!) cannot compare to these awesome pictures. These are made by an awesome artist named Neil Cameron--the alphabet is an ongoing project, and he is taking suggestions for future letters! I think he is up to "R" at this point. Check out some of my favorites!



I like this one. Inebriated Iron Man is pretty hilarious, if you think about it. Though I guess Tony Stark is an alcoholic, so it's not that much of a stretch--still, I love all of the beer splashed on his armor.

Poor Pika!I wonder if people with letters as names have a support group or something? And if they did, would Q blink them into a fight with the Borg?

There's many more nerdy letters over at his website, so be sure to take a look over there. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Ha Ha! So great!

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure that's not beer splashed on Iron Man -_-"

I love the Q one ^_^