Friday, July 3, 2009

The greatest geek church ever

Stained glass isn't just for the churchies anymore! Check out these awesome stained glass windows--well, some of them are pretty small, maybe not window sized, but still pretty cool. I wish that I could do something this awesome.

I really like this one. The lightsaber looks really cool when the light is coming through the window. I like how simple it is, and the composition.
This one isn't really a stained glass piece, but it is a fused glass frame. At $80 it's a little expensive for an everyday picture frame, but I guess if you have a picture of yourself getting the high score on a pacman arcade machine it would be the only option for you.

This one is a candle holder. I bet it looks really pretty at night all lit up. I like the windwaker designs that are used, too. Once again, though, at $100 it's a little out of my price range.


Here's one that's a little cheaper! At $25 this little sun catcher is cute, affordable and pretty. Now if only I watched Dr. Who!

Anyway, I just thought these were pretty. I wish that I knew how to do stained glass--I would probably cover my whole apartment in it. How about something like this for the living room? Totally. Stay tuned!

No comments: