Monday, July 27, 2009

Our new dude is Mad

Check out our newest creation! He was made as a custom order from one of my co-workers. Oh yeah, it's Mad Max. I don't know if we captured the scruffiness and dirtiness as well as Mel Gibson did, but all in all I think he turned out rather well. He's probably more reminiscent of the first movie rather than the subsequent ones. Having not personally seen any of the Mad Max movies except for the third (yikes! a mullet! also, the Mouth of Sauron and his creepy child!) I think he looks rather dashing.


Here's a closeup of his various gadgets--he has some binoculars, a wrench, and underneath that is his leg brace. The other side of him has his shotgun...
...with a pretty cool looking holster.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy! It's been a while since we have made a new character, but it was fun! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Fee- said...

Awesome! Best blog and crafts ever :)