Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Really Cool Artwork

Check out this amazing artwork I found on Flickr!

 
First off, a couple of whores from Assassin's Creed.  I couldn't find any Altair or Ezio,which is unfortunate, but I guess the whores don't get enough attention. They are very helpful to have around when some...distraction is in order.

And Enslaved!  I didn't think anyone besides me played that game.  While it had a pretty unsatisfying ending, in my opinion, it was still pretty fun to play and looked gorgeous.  Honestly, the screen caps of the landscapes were pretty much the entire reason I bought the game.
I guess I should take back that thing I said about John Marston smiling.  He looks pretty cute here.
Some Dune artwork.  Some drunk Duncan and Lady Jessica.
And some Tali!

All of these are done by Waspwolfshark, and there are more cool pictures over at her flickr page.  You should really check it out.  She's got some more Mass Effect stuff, some Bioshock stuff, and some Dragon Age stuff, just to name a few.  There's some NSFW stuff over there, so heads up.

Stay tuned!

No comments: